Councils that have Road tested our T11195 “SUPER side BROOM” have reported greatly increased wear life! One council workshop reported “We used to get 3 weeks out of the other brooms, but now with your SUPERBROOM we are getting up to 6 weeks between changes” and another council workshop reported an increase from 4 weeks to 8 weeks.
The Road testing was carried out between September 2018 and June 2019. This gave us the time and opportunity to get feedback on multiple surface sweeping, including concrete footpaths, asphalt pavements and pavers in public courtyards and walkways.
A Poly Side Broom that works like it’s a Poly Wire Broom
During development one of the council requirements of the full poly broom SUPER-SIDEBROOM was that where required it would be man enough to give extra dirty surfaces an extra firm sweep. Another requirement was to get away from having any wire in the brooms as this caused the workshop to continually (on average every 220 hours) be replacing suction hoses that were being punctured by broken wire fill. The T11195 “SUPER side BROOM” is 100% Australian made broom. It contains 3 Rows of 0.080” Premium Quality Thompson poly, set not into 12mm but into a galvanised steel 14mm Channel. These features offer our customers:-
- Peace of Mind; should there be any issue with a broom we can immediately talk to our manufacturing partners. They are right here in Australia and together we can promptly come up with satisfactory solution/s and or as required situational specific improvements.
- A Fit for Purpose Product; A very densely filled, tough and hard-working broom, proven to do the job.
- Time Saving; A “No Wire” broom (currently the council replacing hoses every 200 hours, have not changed their suction hose for more than 1,980 hours since swapping to our SUPER side BROOM. The added bonus of fitting replacement brooms only half as often saves time not only for the workshop but also the Purchasing and accounts Teams.
- Money Savings; Workshop time, purchasing and accounts time, stock holdings and delivery costs are all greatly reduced as you will likely be purchasing this hard-wearing product only Half as often.
We have been around for long enough more than 30 years to know that results will vary, mainly based on the surface type and the operator. The only way to find out if the SUPER side BROOM will give you the same time and money saving results is to give them a go
Thanks to our manufacturing partners Thompson Brushes we have a limited offer
We have a 35-year strong business relationship with Thompson Brushes. Thompsons manufacture all our products right here in Australia. Thompson’s have provided us with an exclusive offer for our customers which is:
For any orders placed in the month of August 2019 we are able to offer one trial set of SUPER Side BROOMS on a buy 1 get 1 free basis. To access our offer
Don’t delay! get in before the end of August to take us up on our offer, and give our SUPER side BROOMS a go!
We have a full range of brooms to suit all commonly used mechanical sweepers and Extra Strong Hand Brooms. See links below. And if by chance what you are looking for is not shown on our website, give Nick, Derek or Cooper a call and we will be able to help!
- Mechanical Sweeper Brooms for (Bucher, MacDonald Johnstone, Scarab, Schwarze, just to name a few)
- Council Hand or Push Brooms for general sweeping and Asphalt and Reseal work
- Bobcat, Skid Steer, Bucket and Tractor Brooms for Bonne, Digga, Hydrapower, Neilo, Norm,Redback, Sewell & Stanbar sweeper etc.
- Segmental brooms made up using Poly & or Wire sections (wafers) for Bobcat, Skid Steer, Bucket and Tractor Brooms for Bonne, Digga, Hydrapower, Neilo, Norm,Redback, Sewell & Stanbar sweeper etc.
Nick, Derek & Cooper